These midweight, comfortable Women's PhD® Ski Medium socks want to help make every day on the slopes feel like your best day yet. They are designed with a wider welt to help ensure the perfect fit and body-mapped mesh zones help keep things breathable. Featuring Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability and 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed, performance-oriented fit, Smartwool's warmest, thickest ski sock helps provide the ultimate in-boot comfort for a full day of skiing.
- Sock Height: Over the Calf
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Wider welt for secure fit and comfort
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- 13" overall height
- Knit in USA: 63% Merino Wool, 35% Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Style: SW001277
Women's Specific Fit
Women's specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
4 Degree™ Elite Fit System
For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
Medium thickness, full-sock cushion for heavier loads and higher-volume footwear
- Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Do Not Iron.
- Do Not Dry Clean.