For hikes, campfires and every day—this quintessentially warm marsupial pullover has feminine seaming and a kangaroo handwarmer pocket, and is made with Polartec® Thermal Pro® 100% polyester (77% recycled) fleece. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Deep-Pile Polartec® Thermal Pro® Polyester Fleece | High-pile Polartec® Thermal Pro® 100% polyester (77% recycled) fleece has extra-long fibers to retain warmth
- Doubled-Fleece Stand-Up Collar | Stand-up collar has doubled fleece for warmth
- Snap-Closure Front Placket | Front placket hides a four-snap closure and is reinforced with nylon
- Princess Seams and Yoke | Yoke and princess seams add contouring and shape
- Stay-Put Chest Pocket Flap | Classic Patagonia chest-pocket flap with stay-put envelope construction
- Kangaroo Handwarmer Pocket; Straightened Seaming | Straightened kangaroo handwarmer pocket modernizes the silhouette; hip length
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product | Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin | Made in Nicaragua.
- Weight | 420 g (14.8 oz)
- Body: 9-oz Polartec® Thermal Pro® 100% polyester (77% recycled) fleece
- Placket and pocket: 3.4-oz 100% nylon plain weave
- Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn