Whether you run on a track, on a sidewalk, or on a trail, you want your feet to stay as comfortable as possible. These low ankle socks are built to help with that. They offer a dialed-in women's specific fit, breathability, and reduced slippage. Plus, their Indestructawool™ technology helps them last through the miles. And because they’re made with responsibly sourced Merino wool, they’re comfortable and odor-resistant. For better comfort on your next run, choose our Women’s Run Targeted Cushion Low Ankle sock.
Targeted Cushion: Cushioning in specific places depending on activity. Typically on the ball of the foot and the heel.
4 Degree™ Elite Fit System: For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
Indestructawool™: Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
Made In The USA
Mesh Venting: Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
Virtually Seamless™ Toe: Smoothed out toe seams for ultimate in-shoe fit and comfort
Women's Specific Fit: Women's specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
- Sock Height: Low Ankle
- Indestructawool™ technology with extended durability zones
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Women's specific fit
- Achilles tab prevents sock from slipping into footwear
- Made in the USA of Imported Yarn: 57% Merino Wool 39% Nylon 2% Recycled Nylon 2% Elastane *Specific percentage of Recycled Nylon will vary as we transition to 100% Recycled Nylon in future seasons.
- Style: SW001671
- Machine Wash Warm, Inside Out
- Do Not Bleach
- Tumble Dry Low
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean