Inspired by the best-selling X Ultra Family, this mid-cut hiking shoe is the go-to option for outdoor enthusiasts. The X ULTRA PIONEER MID CLIMASALOMON™ WATERPROOF is packed with all the technology you need including waterproof protection. Yet versatile enough to adapt your daily life.
- Advanced Chassis™ | Advanced Chassis™ is a molded insert embedded in the outsole. Providing strong lateral support and reassuring protection, it also delivers optimal mobility and flexibility.
- Regular laces | Traditional lacing system with eyelets.
- ClimaSalomon™ Waterproof | A flexible, lightweight, full waterproof bootie to ensure complete weather protection.
- Chevron lugs | Lug design with deep penetration and multi-directional grip, improving traction on soft surfaces like mud or loose dirt.
- Mud Contagrip® | Built for maximum grip on loose, soft, rugged, and uneven surfaces, Mud Contagrip® uses deep, sharp lugs made from a compound that focuses on adhesion.
- EnergyCell | A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- Anti-debris Mesh | Tight mesh that prevents debris from being trapped between your foot and the footbed.
- Textile lining | A soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort.
- SensiFit™ | SensiFit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- Molded OrthoLite® sockliner | Molded to match the contours of your foot, this OrthoLite® insole provides superior cushioning, breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of your shoe.
Two types of rubber and a patterned heel area grab the ground, giving you more control in muddy conditions. While the waterproof membrane keeps the wet out.
A reinforced SensiFit™ construction holds your foot comfortably in place, especially on those tough downhills.
Stable & cushioned
Surrounded by foam cushioning for comfort, the Advanced Chassis™ connects directly to the sole to stabilize your heel. The higher cut wraps the ankle for extra protection.