The new and improved Hike Light socks, formerly PhD Outdoor, offer a women's-specific fit and bring you enhanced features to maximize comfort and help you get after it at the highest level. With the extended durability zones to make them cover even more of the sock offering the same comfort with even more strength. And updated mesh zones help improve breathability without sacrificing the perfect sock fit. Less pressure. More performance. Add these features to a lightly cushioned sock that already provides the highest degree of comfort, fit, and durability, and it's never been easier to go far and feel good.
Indestructawool™: Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
Light Cushion: Cushioning on the entire bottom of the foot.
Made In The USA
Virtually Seamless™ Toe: Smoothed out toe seams for ultimate in-shoe fit and comfort
- Sock Height: Mini
- Indestructawool technology with extended durability zones
- 4 Degree elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Additional body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless toe for enhanced comfort
- Women's specific fit
- Comfort welt with 'stay put' fit
- Height 5.5"
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool, 11% Nylon, 31% Recycled Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean