Hike how you like in Smartwool's responsibly sourced ZQ-certified Merino wool Hike Light socks. Formerly known as PhD® Outdoor, these hiking socks are packed with all of Smartwool's tried-and-true sock innovations, like Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability, the 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit, and a Virtually Seamless™ toe for even more comfort. A women's-specific fit and light cushioning along the entire bottom of the foot helps you feel your best on every trail. Extended durability zones and updated mesh areas help maximize breathability without sacrificing the perfect sock fit in any hiking shoe or boot.
- Sock Height: Mid Crew
- Indestructawool™ technology with extended durability zones
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Additional body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Comfort welt with 'stay put' fit
- Women's specific fit
- Height 5.5"
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn
- 56% Merino Wool, 11% Nylon, 31% Recycled Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Machine Wash Warm, Inside Out
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean