Not every ride calls for a big pack and lots of gear. When you’re looking to get in a quick ride that requires water and not much else, the women’s-specific Kitsuma 3 is a quality and functional inconspicuous solution to your hydration needs. Low-profile shoulder straps give way to rolled-soft edges that offer excellent fit and stability. Stay cool and dry, even on hot and steamy days, with a lightweight AirScape airmesh backpanel that also grants full body movement. An independent hydration sleeve holds an included 2.5-liter reservoir with a bite valve that attaches to your sternum strap via magnet. Store small easy-access items, like energy bars and arm warmers, in the side mesh pockets and attach a rear bike light on the designated loop should you pedal close to sunset.
- Women's-specific fit and sizing
- Low-profile design with AirScape backpanel and rolled, soft-edged harness for maximum comfort
- Dedicated hydration compartment with included Osprey Hydraulics® LT 2.5L reservoir by Hydrapak
- Magnetic sternum strap bite valve attachment
- Zippered, scratch-free heat-embossed slash pocket
- Blinker light attachment
- Dual stretch mesh side pockets