True technical performance feels good. Running, hiking - however you move through the mountains, comfort lets you enjoy the experience more. Made from Phasic™ LT, a material containing 80% recycled content, the versatile Taema delivers moisture management, breathability, and softness on your skin. Articulated patterning gives you freedom to move, FC0 DWR helps minimize moisture absorption, and the seam construction reduces bulk and increases comfort.
Crafted at a Fair Trade Certified facility as part of our commitment to transition 80% of Arc’teryx products to fair trade certification by 2025.
Customer Tips: The women’s fits are evolving to deliver even better performance and comfort. Before you check out, please make sure to reference our sizing chart to determine your correct size.
- Merrow stitch seam construction reduces seam size
- Phasic™ LT has excellent moisture management and next-to-skin feel, designed for comfort in a range of temperatures
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Short sleeves
Design & Fit
- Polyester next-to-skin wicks moisture and dries quickly
- This model’s fit has evolved. Please reference our sizing chart to make sure it’s the right size for you
- DAO™ (Durable Anti Odour finish)
- FC0-DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
Logos & Label Configuration
- Arc'teryx word logo
- Crew neck
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Self fabric uses PFC-free DWR: PFCs are a class of chemicals used to provide highly effective water repellency to textiles, but are known to persist in the environment.
- Contains recycled polyester
MATERIALS & CARE
- Phasic™ LT with DAO™ - 100% polyester
- FC0 DWR
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.