The summer sun can be fierce, and as you climb, UV levels increase. Protect yourself and stay comfortable. Airy, comfortable, and designed for freedom of movement, the Taema is specifically created to help keep climbers, hikers, and anyone seeking mountain adventure shielded from the sun while wicking away moisture on hot days. Its hood fits over your helmet, thumb loops hold sleeves in place, and low-profile seams are comfortable under a pack.
Crafted at a Fair Trade Certified facility as part of our commitment to transition 80% of Arc’teryx products to fair trade certification by 2025.
- Merrow stitch seam construction reduces seam size
- Phasic™ LT has excellent moisture management and next-to-skin feel, designed for comfort in a range of temperatures
- Strategically placed seams increase comfort and reduce chafing
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Thumbholes help keep sleeves down and make layering easy
- Long sleeves give additional sun protection coverage
Design & Fit
- This model’s fit has evolved. Please reference our sizing chart to make sure it’s the right size for you
- DAO™ (Durable Anti Odour finish)
- FC0-DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Hood fits under helmet
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Contains recycled polyester
MATERIALS & CARE
- Phasic™ LT with DAO™ - 100% polyester
- FC0 DWR
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.