Specially designed to accommodate women, the best selling X ULTRA MID 3 GTX W has evolved into an even more effective hiking shoe. Thanks to Descent Control technology, this shoe efficiently tackles technical hikes and really shines during tough descents. Wear this pair and head downhill with a spring in your step, even in wet conditions.
A refined, women's specific last works with the reinforced top arm of the sensifit, holding your foot comfortably in place, especially moving downhill.
STABILITY AND CUSHIONING
An asymmetrical chassis designed to accommodate a woman’s anatomy maximizes stability and cushioning, while minimizing fatigue on rugged terrain.
Two different types of rubber result in better grip. A patterned area on the heel grabs terrain more aggressively, giving you more control especially on descents.
- Advanced Chassis™ Placed between the outsole and midsole, this lightweight chassis helps optimize motion control, energy management and protection for an efficient, stable yet responsive ride.
- Women specific construction Specific construction (material, last, design) to address specific needs of women, from foot shape to ergonomics to cosmetic look and feel.
- GORE-TEX GORE-TEX keeps your feet dry -from the outside as well as from the inside.
- Chevron lugs Lug design with deep penetration and multi-directional grip, improving traction on soft surfaces like mud or loose dirt.
- Contagrip® TD For maximum traction on mixed terrain and extended durability, Contagrip® TD combines a deep, aggressive lug pattern with our most durable compound.
- EnergyCell A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- PU coated leather A polyurethane coated leather that protects it and makes it stronger to last longer.
- Water Repellent A special treatment is applied to provide extra protection, ensuring that the fabric does not absorb water during light rain and showers.
- Mesh and textile lining A soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort.
- Gusseted tongue The tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, preventing debris from entering the shoe, and keeping the tongue centered.
- Protective toecap A protective piece of rubber, leather or synthetic material over the toe area.
- SensiFit™ SensiFit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- Protective mudguard A wrap of leather, synthetic or rubber around the base of the foot that protects the lateral and medial sides of the foot.
- Molded OrthoLite® sockliner Molded to match the contours of your foot, this OrthoLite® insole provides superior cushioning, as well as breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of our footwear.
- Regular laces Traditional lacing system with eyelets.