A lighter and more durable version of Cotopaxi's best-selling backpack system built for adventure travel. This pack is perfectly sized for carry-on convenience, loaded with well-designed features, and tough enough to handle years of use.
The Allpa 35L’s shell is made from a blend of tough, TPU-coated 1000D polyester, with durable 840D ballistic nylon paneling. Cotopaxi then adopted the low-profile harness used for their backpacking packs to create a suspension system that distributes weight and keeps you comfortable through journeys near or far. The system includes contoured shoulder straps for comfort and balance, plus a removable hip belt you can take off when you don’t need it, or for when you’re stowing the pack in tight compartments. A breathable, flexible airmesh back panel and an adjustable sternum strap create an even more comfortable carry. There’s a suitcase-style, full-wrap zipper opening on the main compartment that opens into a large, zippered mesh compartment on the right side and a subdivided zippered mesh compartment on the left. These compartments open outward for easy and organized packing, and now feature an updated zipper gusset to create dynamic compression. This compression makes it easier to zip your Allpa closed when it’s packed tight. Two zippered pockets round out the top.
Padded laptop and tablet sleeves are accessible via the exterior right-side zipper. On the left side, there’s a shortcut zipper that provides access to the main internal compartment, without having to take the pack off your back. A subdivided compartment on the top is designed with passports and other small essentials in mind.
As a security measure, all external zippers feature our theft-proof webbing sewn across the openings. A slotted back panel houses the shoulder straps, ensuring loose ends are a non-issue in overhead bins, on the bus, or in the trunk of cars. Additionally, four reinforced grab handles provide multiple carry points when the shoulder straps are tucked away, and four lash points at the top of the pack allow you to carry more gear. There’s even a high-visibility rain cover that stows into the pack.
- Weight-distributing, low-profile harness system
- Removable waist belt for simple stowage in tight compartments
- Carry-on-compatible 35L capacity
- TPU-coated 1000D polyester
- Lighter weight, more durable 840D ballistic nylon paneling
- Suitcase-style, full-wrap zipper opening on the main compartment
- Large zippered mesh compartment on the right side
- Subdivided zippered mesh compartment on the left side
- Padded laptop and tablet sleeve for easy + secure tech storage
- Shortcut zipper to main compartment so you can access your stuff in tight quarters
- Top zippered pocket ideal for small travel essentials, like your wallet and passport
- Security YKK zippers keep your focus on the adventure at hand
- Four carabiner lash loops to haul more gear
- Tuck-away shoulder straps
- Four reinforced grab handles
- Included rain cover
- With accessories: 4lb 10oz (2100g), Allpa only: 3lb 8oz (1605g)
- 20 x 12 x 8in (51 x 30 x 20cm)
- 35L (2136cu in)
Week-long (or quicker!) trips to just about anywhere, including the local campsite. Featuring the same design as our best-selling adventure travel pack, but made from 100% repurposed fabric.
Each pack in the Del Día Collection is made with remnant materials by employees who have creative control over its final look. This means that no two packs are alike. From fabric to thread, your Del Día is one of a kind.