The Smartwool Men's Merino 250 Base Layer 1/4 Zip has an updated fit to improve functionality while also enhancing aesthetics. As one of our heaviest base layer tops and best base layers for cold weather, this garment uses 100% responsibly sourced Merino wool, shoulder panels, and a flatlock seam construction to help minimize chafing as well as help keep you comfortable and temperature regulated as you enjoy high-intensity skiing, hiking, running, and more.
This heavier, soft, 100% Merino wool fabric offers breathable warmth, moves sweat away from the body, and provides next-to-skin comfort in colder conditions
- Slim Fit
- 100% Merino wool fabric made with an interlock knit for enhanced comfort, breathability, thermoregulation, and odor resistance
- Fit updated to improve functionality while enhancing aesthetics
- Shoulder panels eliminate top shoulder seams
- Flatlock seam construction designed to minimize chafing
- 10' (25 cm) center front zipper semi-locking slider
- Knit in Vietnam: 100% Merino Wool. Exclusive Of Decoration
- Garment Weight: 298 g = 10.51 oz
- Style: SW016355
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Cool Iron As Needed.
- Do Not Dry Clean.
- Wash With Like Colors.
- Do Not Iron Decorations.