Designed with a purposeful simplicity to maximize its versatility, Beta LT provides lightweight, durable, bluesign® approved GORE-TEX protection across a range of activities. The helmet compatible StormHood™ gives full coverage without impeding sight lines and pit zips provide rapid ventilation. The women’s-specific trim fit puts the GORE-TEX close to the body to maximize breathability and a longer hem extends coverage and fits comfortably under a harness.
BETA Versatile: high performance for diverse activities and conditions.
LIGHTWEIGHT High performance, minimalist design that is durable for its weight.
ESSENTIALS Versatile high performance designs for diverse activities and conditions.
GORE-TEX Waterproof, windproof and breathable textiles that offer fully protective environmental shelter.
FULL PRODUCT FEATURES
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Laminated high-strength hanger loop
- GORE-TEX three-layer construction delivers complete weather protection
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Laminated brim
- Adjustable StormHood™
- Helmet compatible
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
- Tall collar
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- WaterTight™ full length front zip
- RS™ (Rain Shield) pocket zipper sliders
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Dual lower hem adjusters
- Slight drop hem
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers and RS™ zipper sliders
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
Logos & Label Configuration
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture