Women's Aura AG 50Regular price $300.00 Save $0.00
For lighter-weight multiday overnight trips where comfort and ventilation are paramount and a women's-specific fit is ideal, people know to reach for their Aura AG 50. AntiGravity suspension delivers a weight-defying fit that seamlessly envelopes your back and hips in 3D-suspended mesh that'll have you wondering where all that weight you packed went. Trust us when we say it's still there—the suspension is just that good. From easy-to-use stretch mesh side pockets, Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment, integrated rain cover and Flap Jacket for lidless use, the Aura AG 50 is a compromise-free women's backpacking pack. Made with 100% recycled materials.
- Included rain cover made with PFC/PFAS-free DWR and bluesign® approved materials
- Curved zip access on each side panel
- Floating top lid with lash points
- Fabric reinforced front shove-it pocket
- Tall dual-access side water bottle pockets
- Dual upper/lower side compression straps
- Dual zippered hip belt pockets
- Dual ice axe loops with upper compression strap capture
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve with center back exit port
- Stow-on-the Go trekking pole attachment system
Fit-on-the-Fly® harness and hip belt make for improved comfort and a fine-tuned fit.
Keeps your pack and gear dry in inclement weather.
Large, curved side zip access into main compartment on both sides.