Whether you're a casual or experience hiker, the lightweight and streamlined Hikelite 18-liter daypack combines essential features and quality construction with the impeccable ventilation that AirSpeed™ has to offer. Its minimalist panel-loading approach keeps it's silhouette clean and uncluttered for simplified use on any trail. Now featuring a wider and taller frame for improved fit.
A tensioned mesh backpanel keeps the weight off your back, enabling highly ventilated carrying comfort.
Clean, uncluttered designs are easy to use and understand.
Because rain or shine, there's no excuse to not hit the trail. Stores in a zippered pocket at the base of the pack and made with bluesign® approved fabrics and DWR treatments made without PFAS.
+ bluesign® approved main body and bottom fabrics + GRS-certified 100% recycled main body and bottom fabrics + All DWR treatments made without PFAS
- Traditional panel loader design with convenient zip access to main compartment
- Included raincover made with bluesign® approved fabrics and DWR treatments made without PFAS, stored in zippered pocket at base of pack
- Extra-tall stretch mesh side pockets keep contents secure
- External access zip pocket with key clip keeps small, essential items handy
- Dual upper side compression straps with trekking pole capture
- Dual trekking pole loops
- Internal reservoir sleeve with hose port in backpanel and Osprey Hydraclip for easily hanging a reservoir
- Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
- Removable webbing hipbelt
Free shipping on orders $99+
Pick Up In Store at our 7 Locations!
'Tis the season to make your holiday shopping a breeze! At High Country, we're thrilled to offer a convenient in-store pickup option for your online orders this holiday season.