Easy enough for long treks, tall enough for chilled wine, big enough for an all-day tailgate.
The Roadie 48 Wheeled Cooler is built for navigation tailgate crowds and taking lunches to go, and with the same cold-holding power you'd expect from a Tundra Cooler. It's also made to last just as long - from the handle to its durable wheels, this thing is virtually indestructible.
The Roadie 48 Wheeled Cooler comes with one dry goods basket.
FOR DAY IN, DAY OUT USE
- PERISCOPE HANDLE | Retractable for convenience and built strong for extra-hefty provisions.
- NEVERFLAT WHEELS | Solid, single-piece tire construction is impact and puncture-resistant.
- LIPGRIP HANDLES | Sty out of the way and make carrying your catch easy.
- BEARFOOT NON-SLIP FEET | Prevent sliding on the boat or in the backseat.
- ROCKSOLID STRENGTH | Armored to the core and virtually indestructible
- NEVERFAIL HINGE SYSTEM | An interlocking two-pin design that prevents breaking.
- ANCHORPOINT TIE-DOWN SLOTS | Make it easy to attach to your boat, trailer, or truck bed.
HOLD THE COLD
- PERMAFROST INSULATION | Pressure-injected polyurethane locks in that just-packed temp.
- INTERLOCK LID SYSTEM | Creates a form-fitting barrier against extreme temps.
- QUICKLATCH | Flexible, simple, and built for quick, one-handed cooler access.
- WINE-FRIENDLY PACKING | Fits (most) standard wine bottles and two liter soda bottles upright.
- BESTDAM DRAIN PLUG | This leakproof barrier offers quick-drain convenience.