Women's Hike Light Cushion Ankle Socks
Perfect fit. Powerful durability. That's what you get when you put on the responsibly sourced Merino wool women's Hike Light socks. Formerly known as PhD® Outdoor, these socks feature the top sock innovations and women's-specific fit, updated mesh zones, and increased durability, we've upgraded these hike socks to help you push any summit or enjoy any trail in absolute comfort. Light cushioning along the entire bottom of the foot offers a snug fit in your favorite low-cut hiking shoes. And the addition of recycled nylon makes for a more sustainable sock construction.
4 Degree™ Elite Fit System: For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
Indestructawool™: Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
Light Cushion: Cushioning on the entire bottom of the foot.
Made In The USA
Mesh Venting: Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
Virtually Seamless™ Toe: Smoothed out toe seams for ultimate in-shoe fit and comfort
Women's Specific Fit: Women's specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
- Sock Height: Ankle
- Indestructawool™ technology with extended durability zones
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Additional body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Comfort welt with 'stay put' fit
- Women's specific fit
- Height 3.25"
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 55% Merino Wool 11% Nylon 3200% Recycled Nylon 2% Elastane
- Style: SW001571
- Machine Wash Warm, Inside Out
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean
Free shipping on orders $99+