Buckhead Rental Information
Book your rental online and pick it up from the shop!
High Country rents standup paddleboards, kayaks, canoes, and camping & backpacking gear from our location off of Roswell Road in Atlanta. This rental location is open 7 days a week, and is for in-store pickup only.
We'll help load you up and you can bring your rental to the put-in of your choice.
How to Book YOUR RENTAL Below:
Select Start Date
Select End Date
- Click "Book Now" under the rental of your choice and select the quantity needed.
Head over to High Country Outfitters (BUCKHEAD LOCATION) on the day of your rental.
- Check in at the front counter and let us help load up your vehicle.
Enjoy your time on the water!
Return your rental to the Buckhead location, we'll help unload ya! Make sure you check the closing hours of the shop for the day of your return!
ADDITIONAL RENTAL INFORMATION:
- You may pick up your rental at our Buckhead-Roswell Road Store anytime during business hours on the day your rental begins.
- All equipment must be back during business hours the day your rental expires. Late rentals will be charged for the extended time, plus a $100 per day late fee! We don't want to charge this fee! Please try to be courteous of the next guests renting the equipment by being punctual :)
- If you are interested in picking up the night before your rental begins, please call our Buckhead-Roswell Road location (404) 856-0910 no earlier than 12 hours in advance! We cannot always guarantee early pickup, but we will do our best to accommodate!
- All SUP/Kayak/Canoe rentals come with Paddles, Life jackets, and necessary transportation equipment. If you need extra life jackets or paddles, those can be rented for an additional fee.
- We will assist with strapping your kayaks and/or paddleboards to the roof of your car. Please note all vehicles are different, and we are not always able to get your rentals to safely fit on the vehicle. As a general guideline, we can put 2 to 3 SUP boards on the roof of a car, and a max of 2 kayaks on the roof of a car. If you have multiple rentals, please bring as many cars as possible!
- You are responsible for the cost of replacing or repairing any lost or damaged equipment. Pricing varies.
- We have implemented new sanitation methods for our rental equipment in response to COVID-19.