Reversible jacket with 100% recycled polyester fleece on one side and a 100% polyester shell on the other side; insulated with 100 grams of Thermogreen® polyester (92% recycled). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Windproof Shell with Thermogreen® Insulation Soft, windproof shell reverses to a sherpa-pile fleece liner; 100-g Thermogreen® polyester (92% recycled) insulation that stays warm even when wet
- Removable Hood Snap-off hood attaches to both sides of reversible jacket and has a snap-front closure; elastic on sides of hood for stay-put fit
- Center-Front Zipper Reflective pull on center-front zipper
- Handwarmer Pockets Handwarmer pockets on both sides
- Spandex Binding Spandex binding at sleeve openings and hem and on collar extending down zipper length on fleece side
- Drop-In Chest Pocket Drop-in chest pocket with snap-flap closure
- Fair Trade Certified™ Sewn Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Country of Origin Made in Vietnam.
- Weight 400 g (14.1 oz)
- Shell: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water-repellent chemistry that does not contain perfluorinated chemistry)
- Lining: 8.7-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) ¼"-pile fleece
- Insulation: 100-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled)
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Style No. 61160