As stowable and lightweight as its 16L counterpart, this bag also features the ideal ratio of pockets to open, unstructured space. And each pack is one-of-a-kind.
Just like Cotopaxi's best-selling Batac 16L Backpack, but bigger. Now you have more than enough space to bring along whatever you need for any adventure you have in mind. Still just as stowable and lightweight as its smaller counterpart, this bag also features the ideal ratio of pockets to open, unstructured space. Find a designated home for all your essentials, and when you need something, the Batac always has your back. Plus, each Batac is made using repurposed materials by sewers who decide exactly how each one looks. This means that no two bags are exactly alike.
- One-of-a-kind Del Día colorway
- Durable yet lightweight ripstop nylon shell fabric
- Internal sleeve divider and hanging pocket
- Front zippered pocket with quick-access phone/camera sleeve
- Two mesh side pockets
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Ultralight mesh shoulder straps
- Large main compartment
- 17oz (482g)
- 24L (1465cu in)
- 20 x 11 x 7in (51 x 28 x 18cm)
THE DEL DÍA STORY
Each pack in the Del Día Collection is made with remnant materials by employees who have creative control over its final look. This means that no two packs are alike. From fabric to thread, your Del Día is one of a kind.
Bold colors, small details, and personality. The Del Día Collection is all of these, but the bigger story is about enabling the people who make our products. When you pick up one of these packs, what you're seeing is the “signature” of the employees who made it.
- Del Día products take material repurposing to the next level, using smaller batches of excess material than Cotopaxi's Repurposed Collection.
- Employees at our factory in the Philippines select rolls of excess fabric.
- Using these remnant materials, expert designers and sewers mix and match fabrics and components (e.g., zippers, zipper pulls, buckles, and thread) to their liking.
- The result? Waste-saving, one-of-a-kind products, with a built-in connection between our team of designers, sewers, and you.