Warm, windproof, water-resistant—the Girls’ Nano Puff® Jacket uses incredibly lightweight and highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with P.U.R.E.™ (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) technology, wrapped in a 100% recycled polyester shell and lining. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 100% Recycled Polyester Shell Fabric Lightweight, windproof shell is made of Pertex® Quantum Eco 100% recycled polyester, with a high tear-strength and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco provides excellent warmth for its weight, stays warm when wet and is built with 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with P.U.R.E.™ (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) technology
- Quilted Pattern Unique quilt pattern holds insulation in place
- Full-Length, Center-Front Zipper Full-length Vislon® zipper with internal wind flap, zipper garage and reflective webbing pull
- Handwarmer Pockets and Internal Chest Pocket Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls; internal, zippered chest pocket doubles as stuffsack
- Spandex Binding Spandex binding at sleeve openings for a secure fit
- Durably Built and Fair Trade Certified™ Sewn Built with wear to spare, so this style has our hand-me-down ID label; this garment is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Country of Origin Made in Vietnam.
- Weight 312 g (11 oz)
- Shell: 1.6-oz 30-denier Pertex® Quantum Eco 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with P.U.R.E.™ (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) technology
- Shell fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Style No. 68006