Do what feels natural in the new Hike Light Crew. Formerly known as PhD® Outdoor, Smartwool added enhanced features to their responsibly sourced, ZQ-certified Merino wool socks to help you stay comfortable, breathable, and able to hike any way you like. Improved durability and mesh zones work together with top sock technologies to bring you a wool hiking sock capable of climbing it all. Light cushioning along the entire bottom of the sock brings more comfort to your favorite hiking shoe or boot. A crew height helps add extra coverage on the trails and recycled nylon makes this sock more sustainable than ever before.
- Sock Height: Crew
- Indestructawool™ technology with extended durability zones
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Additional body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Comfort welt with 'stay put' fit
- Height 8"
- Knit in USA of Imported Yarn
- 56% Merino Wool, 11% Nylon, 31% Recycled Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean