Men's Stratos 24
Slimmed down, but just as capable as its larger counterparts, the Stratos 24 is a tough pack with a light and ventilated carry thanks to its AirSpeed® suspension system and sustainable materials. Its panel-loading convenience works in tandem with internal organization that makes it perfect for shorter, lightweight day hikes on rough and tumble trails, no matter the weather.
- Included rain cover made with PFC/PFAS-free DWR and bluesign® approved materials
- Zippered front stash pocket
- Dual zippered hip belt pockets
- Side stretch mesh bottle pockets
- Internal hydration sleeve with hose port in back panel
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment with new soft-touch tubes
- Dual side compression straps
- Single ice axe loop with bungee tie-offs
- Front panel lash loops for attaching extra gear
- Panel loading design with a burly #10 zipper delivering wide access to main compartment
- Zippered mesh pocket with key clip at the top of the pack provides easy access to important items
- Zippered pocket on top of the front panel offers a spot for sunglasses or other delicates
Injection-molded suspension system w/ 3D-tensioned mesh provides breathable support.
Taller, wider frame geometry combines with tailored adjustment system to extend fit range.
Made with sustainable bluesign® approved materials.
Free shipping on orders $99+