IN-STORE PICKUP ONLY
Due to high demand, this product is available for local pickup only.
Please select "Pick up" at Checkout, and we'll see you at one of our locations!
IN-STORE PICKUP ONLY
Light, packable, highly versatile GORE-TEX PRO shell with hybrid construction. Beta Series: All round mountain apparel. | AR: All Round.
Packable, breathable, durable waterproof protection across the spectrum of alpine environments and activities, the Beta AR Jacket is created to deliver performance versatility. The GORE-TEX PRO with Most Rugged Technology - a next-gen material we developed in collaboration with Gore - delivers maximum durability. The helmet compatible DropHood™ has an internal collar for added protection and an embedded RECCO® reflector improves searchability in emergency situations.
Redesign includes updated fabric to GORE-TEX PRO with Most Rugged Technology, RECCO® reflector and updates to the hood and collar for improved fit.
FULL PRODUCT FEATURESTechnical Features
- Laminated high-strength hanger loop
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- N40d Most Rugged 3L GORE-TEX PRO in the main body keeps jacket light and supple
- Womens' specific design for optimal fit and performance
- Regular fit ensures optimal ventilation with comfort and mobility
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Helmet compatible DropHood™
- Laminated brim
- Cohaesive™ hood adjustments for ease of use with mittens or gloves
- Updated hood and collar for improved fit
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
- Stand up collar
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
- RS™ (Rain Shield) pocket zipper sliders
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Drop back hem
- Laminated hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Internal chest pocket with laminated zip
- Two high-volume hand pockets
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Hardwearing N80d Most Rugged 3L GORE-TEX PRO reinforces high wear areas
- RECCO® reflector in the collar
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
- Dope dyed Kingfisher colourway
- DWR (Durable Water Repellant) finish repels moisture
- N40d Most Rugged 3L GORE-TEX PRO
- N80d Most Rugged 3L GORE-TEX PRO - reinforcements
- Machine wash in warm water (40°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.