W. Sentinel LT PantRegular price $449.00 Sale price $224.50 Save $224.50
Women’s GORE-TEX big mountain ski and snowboard pants with a trim, performance fit. | LT: Lightweight.
The Sentinel LT Pant delivers freeride performance with full weather protection and lightweight versatility. The freeride-specific design and trim fit are optimized by articulation for freedom of movement on traverses and descents. Made from N80p GORE-TEX with C-KNIT™ backer technology the Sentinel LT Pant is waterproof, breathable and supple. Durable 100D Cordura® PowderCuffs™ seal out snow and fit under snowboard highbacks, and Keprotec™ instep patches prevent abrasion and ski cuts. Integrated Slide’n Loc™ attachments link with compatible jackets to create a unified clothing system that moves with the body and helps seal out snow.
FULL PRODUCT FEATURES
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Supple, windproof and waterproof N80p 3L GORE-TEX with C-KNIT™ backer technology is quiet and soft with excellent breathability
Design & Fit
- Women's specific design and fit
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Double side zips open for ventilation
- Front fly with zip and snap closure
Waist & Belt Configuration
- Belt loops
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Keprotec™ insteps guard against edge abrasion
- Lightweight PowderCuff™
- N80p 3L GORE-TEX fabric with GORE C-KNIT™ backer technology
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Double rinse.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Remove from washer immediately.
- Do not leave wet.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.