The summer sun can be fierce, and as you climb, UV levels increase. The Cormac Hoody is specifically created to help shield climbers, hikers – anyone seeking mountain adventure – from the sun and keep them comfortable on the move. One of the lightest fabrics, the Ostria™ polyester is airy and exceptionally comfortable. A brimmed helmet-compatible hood protects the face, thumb loops hold sleeves in place, and low-profile seams ride comfortably under a pack.
- Merrow stitch seam construction reduces seam size
- Fabric has excellent next to skin feel
- Strategically placed seams increase comfort and reduce chafing
- DAO™ finish (Durable Anti Odour)
- Hood adds protection from the sun, fits over climbing helmet
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
MATERIALS & CARE
- Ostria™ - 100% polyester, DAO™ finish
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.