Made for backpackers who go deep into the backcountry and journey beyond the reach for resupply, the Ariel Plus 70 is one of the largest volume women’s-specific packs. Featuring a Custom Fit-On-The-Fly Hipbelt and Shoulder Strap for a truly fine-tuned fit. An AirScape™ backpanel creates a breathable, close-to-body fit while a stable carry manages heavy loads for your biggest adventures. A removeable top lid quickly converts to a spacious daypack. Constructed with high quality bluesign®-approved high-tenacity nylon and PFC-free DWR.
Women's Ariel Plus 70
A Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Hipbelt, Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Shoulder Strap and adjustable torso length allow for a fine-tuned fit for a variety of body shapes and sizes.
An injection-molded, die-cut foam AirScape backpanel creates a breathable, close-to-body fit.
The largest volume packs provide a stable close-to-body carry, ideal for managing heavier loads when the trail gets technical.
Constructed with high quality bluesign®-approved high-tenacity nylon and PFC-free DWR.
- Removable top lid converts to DayLid daypack
- Included rain cover made with PFC-free DWR and bluesign®-approved materials
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Floating top lid with lash points
- Integrated Flap Jacket cover for lidless use
- Dual front panel zippered pockets for easy-access storage
- Large front panel zip access to main compartment
- Fabric reinforced front shove-it pocket
- Large dual-access stretch mesh side water bottle pockets
- Dual upper/lower side compression straps
- Dual front panel compression straps with Straight Jacket compression
- Dual zippered hip belt pockets
- Dual ice axe loops with bungee tie-offs
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
Free shipping on orders $99+