Women's Capilene Cool Daily Hoody
The most versatile performance knit for use on trails or on the water provides 50+ UPF sun protection and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control. Made from 50-100% recycled content, Patagonia tech tees keep you comfortable when you’re working hard in conditions ranging from cool to hot. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Light, Soft and Forgiving Fabric: Lightweight stretch fabric moves with you and provides enhanced comfort during activities both in and out of water
Soft Fabric Wicks and Has Odor Control Finish: Made with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Pure odor control to keep things fresh
Designed with Minimal Seams: Minimal stitching and seams to help reduce chafing
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
Supporting the People Who Made This Product: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of Origin: Made in Sri Lanka.
Weight: 147 g (5.2 oz)
- Prints: 3.7-oz 100% recycled polyester jersey
- Heathers and cross-dyes: 3.7-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) jersey
- All with HeiQ® Pure odor control and miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Free shipping on orders $99+